Traveling to or through the United States? Then you are required to apply for an electronic travel authorization (ESTA) prior to departure. Note: Even if you shave a transfer only in the United States and fly to a destination outside the US, you are required to apply for an ESTA. It is recommended that your ESTA request immediately after booking your trip. Within 72 hours before departure is not possible to apply for an ESTA.

Request your ESTA on the official ESTA website from the US government.

Did this help you?

Related questions

Do I need a visa? Information about Australia Passport or ID card for travelling

Current travel information

More about current travel information uses cookies

These are used for different purposes. By clicking on 'All cookies' you agree with our Privacy & cookies and we receive the non-functional cookies. Via these non-functional cookies can approach you on another site based on the pages you have visited.

Show more
All cookies Necessary cookies