When traveling to or through Canada it is mandatory to apply for an electronic travel authorization: ETA. Note: Even if you have a transfer only in Canada, you will need to apply for an ETA. We recommend you to request your visa via the official website of the Canadian Government at least 72 hours before departure.

Did this help you?

Related questions

Information about Australia Information about New Zealand Information about the USA – ESTA

Current travel information

More about current travel information

Travelgenio.ie uses cookies

These are used for different purposes. By clicking on 'All cookies' you agree with our Privacy & cookies and we receive the non-functional cookies. Via these non-functional cookies Travelgenio.ie can approach you on another site based on the pages you have visited.

Show more
All cookies Necessary cookies