When booking your airline ticket, we give you the extra option to select the ‘flexible ticket’. By selecting this service, you may change your flight date once, for any reason until 48 hours before the departure of the first flight. This way you can avoid a high change fee from the airline.
When can you change your airline ticket?
Changing your ticket is allowed until 48 hours before the departure of the first flight.
For what reasons can you change your airline ticket?
You can change the flight date for any reason. From a disappointing weather forecast at the holiday destination until extending your stay with a few days.
How to use the flexible ticket?
- Passengers must contact the Customer Service via the My Trips section of the website by selecting the option Requests > Change my booking and indicate the booking reference, name or names of passengers to be modified and the desired modification.
- Changes will be effective once we have received the confirmation.
All terms and conditions of the flexible ticket at a glance
- This service must be booked and paid during the booking process at the website. This service can’t be booked afterwards.
- Flexible Ticket contemplates 1 change per booking.
- Changes must be made by phone by the main booker during Customer Service opening hours and at least 48 hours before the departure of the first flight in the booking.
- The flight can’t be postponed for more than a year after the date of purchase.
- This service offers the option of changing the date of a flight by the same airline and based on the same airfare. Changes to lower air fares will not be refunded.A possible higher fare difference must be paid by the passenger.
- Changes of partially used tickets are not permitted (e.g. if the outbound has been used the return cannot be modified).
- Not applicable to route (origin, destination and/or layover) and/or passenger name changes.
- The flight date may be changed for one or more persons on the same booking.
- If the modification of the booking results in some of the passengers losing the right of special fares (children or infants for example), the difference must be paid by the customer.
- Our agency is not responsible for additional services purchased directly with the airline.
- The amount of this service is nonrefundable under any circumstances.
- This service is personal and non-transferable.
- This is a personal and nontransferable service and it only applies to the booking it was purchased for.
- Refunds are not possible once you use the Flexible Ticket service.
Adjustments in travel documents such as visa, as a result of a date change are your own responsibility.