26 Jan Vietnam Treasures: the less tourist places you should discover
The Vietnamese country is becoming very popular as a tourist destination. The natural beauty and the culture and gastronomy are just some of the main reasons for the travel decision, but also the prices you will find. We want to talk today about the unknown Vietnam, those places that are not as famous as the main country attractions.
5 places you cannot miss in Vietnam
1. Mekong Delta: it is a unique experience and we promise that it is not as known as many other getaways from the main tourist cities. You will find here the possibility to sail the Mekong. The truth is that you must contract a tour, but we will promise you this experience will become unforgettable.
2. Kite surf: take note because there are some beaches you need to see as the Mi Ne, where you can also enjoy by practising kite surf and discovering some incredible paradise sand. The buggies routes are also an attraction here, where you can try the dunes.
3. A visit to Hoi An: if you are travelling to Vietnam we will recommend you to stay here at least a few nights to enjoy all that this city can offer you in terms of beauty. Take a look to the Vietnamese buildings and the Japanese bridges. Both got together in a perfect style and you can enjoy them so much.
4. Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park: you will find inside some of its caves one of the most beautiful cathedrals in the world. Of course, we are talking about some of the unique places in Vietnam to discover and one of the most stunning ones in its geography.
5. Trekking to discover the Hmong in Sapa: in the northern part of Hanoi you can find a place that will leave you speechless. Moreover its beauty, you will enjoy here some unique landscapes that will show you the most beautiful view of this land.