26 Aug 5 things to do in the Costa Dorada
The Costa Dorada is a real paradise for beach, sun and joy lovers in the Mediterranean Sea. You will be able to find a huge activity offer to practice in all the localties of this Spanish area. Discover places like Pineda, Salou, or Cambrils while you spend an unforgettable summer trip. We assure you will want to repeat.
Things to do in the Costa Dorada
1. Water Sports: when you travel to a coastal area the water sports are a must. You can find here many sessions and lessons for surf, windsurf, snorkel or even how to ride a watercraft. Many adventure travelers decide the Costa Dorada because of all these offers but they are not just the only things you will find to enjoy here. Minigolf or even hiking are some others that will help you with your plans
2. Aquopolis: is a must once you get to this area. Family, friends or couple plan, you can spend a wonderful day in one of the most famous water parks from just 15 euros.
3. Port Aventura: this is maybe the main attraction of the Costa Dorada when you travel with children. It is a thematic park and you can enjoy with all the amusement options once you get into it. The nearest locations are Salou and Cambrils. If you want to come here, there are really interesting resorts in the surroundings where you will find the best services and discounts if you choose them and buy Port Aventura tickets with them.
4. Minicruises: in this Spanish coastal cities you will find the possibility to get tickets for many minicruises that will take you to Mallorca to spend a day or even plan a getaway to complete your holidays. We recommend you to book your tickets weeks before as it is a really popular service. The Mediterranean Sea has a lot to offer you once you decide to enjoy the Spanish possibilities.
5. Tourism in Barcelona: the conections between the Costa Dorada and the Catalonian capital are the best, thanks to the high speed trains and also the buses from Salou to Tarragona and, then, to Barcelona. You can discover Gaudí’s works and also discover and enjoy with spaces like the Barri Gotic or the famous Ramblas.