10 Feb 5 hotels to enjoy the real Lisbon
The Portuguese capital can offer you many different tourist plans both if we take a look to the cultural ones or the leisure ones. That’s why sleeping in Lisbon requires a hard searching to find the best rates depending on the type of traveller you are. Hotels, hostels, apartments, there are many different type of rooms you can find so, let’s take a look.
Some unique accommodations in Lisbon
1. Casa Oliver Boutique B&B: we are talking about an special bed and breakfast for couples that want to spend a few days in Lisbon without spending all their budget. This B&B has a perfect location in the city and all its rooms are decorated in a very different and personalized way. You will also enjoy many services like the laundry, kindergarten or even the car rental. Also think that you will be just 10 minutes far from the Barrio Alto, really near Sao Pedro de Alcantara.
2. Turim Alameda Hotel: this lodging is perfect if you are looking for a luxury accommodation without being the most expensive one. The four stars value of this hotel will help you find really well decorated rooms, with private bathroom. We also love their free coffee and tea set that you will be able to find in each of the rooms. Their restaurant is well known because you will find a perfect menu, although if you are looking for popular prices, we recommend you to arrive to the Belem area.
3. VIP Executive Eden Aparthotel: with a four stars valoration, you will enjoy the most if you discover some of the extra interest corners like the terrace or the kitchen. It is the perfect lodging for families that don’t want to spend a lot and complicate their stay.
4. Turim Av. Liberdade Hotel: this also four stars hotel is one of the best located ones in the heart of the Lisbon capital. You can enjoy the natural coloured rooms for keeping your calm while you rest. Very near you have the access to arrive to the St. George Castle or the Cathedral.
5. Memmo Alfama – Design Hotel: this luxury hotel is located in the Alfama area, the same place where the St. George castle is located. If you are looking for a low budget, forget about this one, but if you are able to spend some money, this could be your perfect option to enjoy one of the most exclusive places in the city.